Thursday, April 21, 2016

Day 9: Usa City to Susaki City

Long day, but beautiful weather. Woke to this view from the hill above Temple 36.


After dropping down the hillside and passing the stairs ip to the temple ...




...the  morning was spent walking along the coast of a long, long inland bay....



...where i found this luxury houseboat out of the water. Maybe for repairs?


After passing through a tunnel, 


It was back to walking inland, passing one little farming conmunity after another.


Got to Susaki City a little early so i stopped just short of the inn and got my hair cut. The first shop told me no and went back to watching TV. The second shop not only said OK, but cut my hair, washed it, and gave me a complere shave -- including my forehead and the bridge of my nose. :-)

Off to Temple 37 tomorrow.





No comments: