Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Just got back from my (short) run and as i log it the final numbers are in:

  • From late January to mid-March i rode my exercise bike 100 mile to start the year's cardiovascular work.

  • From mid-March to now i have run a total of 1,000 miles, with the marathon in October.

  • Between mid-October and late November i rode my regular bike 242 miles.

I'm reasonably happy with those numbers. Next years goals are to keep the exercise bike miles about the same as i soon give up trying to run on slippery, busy roads, keep the run miles about the same, and quadruple the bike miles. Of course this could all change if i go back to work or take off on the TransAm bike trip, but i'm still sitting on the fence on that one, still haven't made a decision one way or the other.


I wish all a healthy, happy, and prosperous new year. Dream big!

No comments: