Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Shit Hits That Proverbial Fan

DAVE! DAVE! WHERE ARE YOU? GET UP HERE!

(running) Lao, what's the matter? What's wrong?

You.

Huh?

You are what's the matter. You are what's wrong. I just can not believe you.

Huh?

You're an idiot. Impossibly stupid.

Huh?

Apologize. Now. Then go write a blog post apologizing to the world.

Huh?

Apologize! Now!

Huh?

You don't get it do you. You really have no clue, do you.

Lao, what did I do? I'll apologize if you just tell me what I did.

What, you think it's that simple? Just spit out the words and then expect others to accept that as a sincere apology? Who do you think you are?

Lao. Please. Tell me why you're so mad.

I looked through the blog this morning and saw your post on "What Is A Henro." Who appointed you as God and the keeper of the henro trail? Who appointed you as the One who decides who is a Henro or not? Who?

Lao...

Don't change the subject. Who gave you the right to judge other's motives and how they view their lives? Who?

I'm sorrry.

What?

(dropping to hands and knees, forehead on the floor) I'm sorry.

What?

I was wrong. I had no right. I was out of line. I'm sorry.

Then get your ass downstairs and write another post apologizing to everyone else.

(forehead to the floor again) Yes.

(scampering out the door and down the stairs....)

No comments: