Friday, August 24, 2012

Mōshiwake arimasen.....

I tried to think of some nice way to say I'm sorry, some story to write that would express it, but I can't think of anything to say other than Gomennasai. I'm sorry.

Lao is right, I over-stepped my bounds. I made a judgement that was no more than personal feeling generalized into some stupid, untrue rule.

I could write a lot about what being a Henro means to me, what being a Henro represents from my point of view, from inside my world. But my world is different than your world. My world and your world are not one and the same. So, there is no reason to expect that your definitions and mine are, could be, or should be the same.

Your ideas of what it means to be a Henro are as valid as mine. Everyone that walks the henro trail, for whatever reason, with whatever motive, has both the right and the ability to call themselves Henro.

Gomennasai.

m(_ _)m

(bow)

No comments: