Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Dare You

I know I've said it before, many, many times, but I'm in one of those moods so let me paraphrase T.S. Eliot yet another time:

Only those people who have the courage to see how far they can go will ever find the limits of their abilities. Only those people who have the courage to test their limits stand any chance of understanding where their limits are. Only those who have the courage to take that first step over a limit they've looked at for years have the slightest chance of seeing that as soon as you do the limit moves farther away. Only those who have the courage live life anywhere near their potential. Only those with unbelievable courage sit on their butt long enough to see that emptiness on the other side of everything. Only those with unspeakable courage sit long enough to see everything on the other side of that emptiness.

Life take courage.

No comments: