Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Life Is Meant To Be Enjoyed

Enjoy. Watch it several times. Learn its lesson.

I think i have gotten to 90% of the goal, but it's that last 10% that's killing me..... Sigggghhh....More work to do. But, how can you resent work that requires you to play and sit on your butt???? ;-)

I really do believe that if thiefs broke into my house this afternoon and stole everything i owned, i wouldn't blink an eye as long as they left a very small pile of things: my running clothes and shoes; my bicycle; my zabuton and zafu; and my computer.

Remember the message! Practice the message!
  • Live simply.
  • Speak kindly.
  • Care deeply.
  • Love generously.
OK, time to pack a lunch, fill my thermos with green tea, and head out on my bicycle. Today i want to check out a trail that heads south to a National Trailgrass Prarie Park.

2 comments:

Best Savings Account Rates said...

Thank god, even in your imaginations you have managed to save your most precious stuff. I must say your blog is too interesting.

Lao Bendan said...

:-) Ha, ha, ha,... Thanks for making me laugh.

Of course i saved my "stuff" in my imagination! In your imagination you can save anything, do anything, be anything, create anything, accomplish anything, go anywhere, be anyone. In your imagination you can save anyone and anything, can cure all the problems of the world, stop all wars, end world poverty, remove all nuclear weapons, give everyone on the planet enough food to each every day, cure all diseases. In your imagination you can make *everyone* happy. In your imagination there is no need to hate. And on, and on.

There are no limits in your imagination. In your imagination, you are pure, 100%, infinitely unlimited realized potential.

It's just in real life where 'shit happens.'