Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What If Redux

DHS 111




Messenger Marsh:
(where i go for lunch on my bike)




Nearly got frost bite on my toes riding there today. The rest of me was warm, very comfortable, but oh.... those toes. They definitely didn't like the 32°F (before the wind chill) weather.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What if the question is not
Why do i so infrequently want to be the person i really am,
but what kind of person am i, really?


What if the question is not
What kind of person am i, really,
but what kind of person i could be, if i exerted myself?

What if the question is not
What kind of person could i be,
but what could i do to help others be all they could be?

What if the question is not
What could i do to help others be all they could be,
but what could i do to make the world the sort of place where all could be the best they could be?

What if the question is not
What could i do to make the world the sort of place where all could be the best they could be,
but what do i need to do with myself so that the world is the sort of place where all can be the best they can be?

What if the question is not
What do i need to do with myself,
but what do i need to let go of, so myself can be seen?

What if i stopped asking questions
And just sat with the truth
of I Am?

No comments: